A great benefit to being a Contractor Circle member is that you can offer instant discounts to your customers. Simply deduct the rebate amount from the final invoice so that the customer instantly receives the discount. From there, complete and submit an application and signed invoice to receive the full rebate directly from energySMART.
Why offer instant discounts?
- You help your customers reduce their out-of-pocket costs while charging the same price
- Offering instant discounts helps you close sales on high-efficiency products
- Minimal paperwork and an online instant discount application portal just for Contractor Circle members makes the process fast and hassle-free. Benefits of the online application include:
- Pre-populated company information: No need to enter your company name on every application.
- Direct deposit: Only the online instant discount application portal has the option to select direct deposit. Direct deposit information is pre-populated in the application, and rebate payments are electronically deposited into your account.
- Qualifying products: The built-in drop-down lists with qualifying manufacturers and models ensures the equipment you installed qualifies for a rebate.
- No more postage stamps: All of your required documents can easily be uploaded to the application.
- Simplify accounting: All application details are included on the check stub or direct deposit, so it’s easy to match a check to a customer’s invoice.
- Easy to track: Track your outstanding applications in our portal – you’ll be able to see what’s processing, what’s paid and what’s pending further information.
Frequently asked questions
Check out the answers to the most frequently asked questions about instant discounts.